The Top 5 Times A Guest Debunked a FoxNews Host
Every once in a while, the truth sneaks through on Fox.
For more, visit: http://mediamatters.org
The last one is the best
"How many security contractors died in Iraq, do you know?"
"Yeah you don’t, nobody does, because nobody cared."
oh my god the one with bill nye though
one thing is not believing in global warming and another thing is believing its even remotely related to fucking volcanoes
Quite literally the only time you’ll ever find volcanoes related to global warming is if the planet is completely frozen over in a snowball ice age or if entire continents completely covered in volcanoes were erupting at once.
The second one. He has the most sarcastic and annoyed tone of voice. Omg. “I just HAPPEN to be a Muslim. I am a religious ACADEMIC I have always been interested in Christianity,” SHUT HER DOWNNNNNN.
The first one would have embarrassed me so much I’d retire immediately after the interview.
THE FIRST ONE THO. FUCKING AHAHAHKJGFJH
"sit down asshole I’m part of that organization you just falsely quoted"
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."
- Josh Billings
Bookworm’s Dream Giveaway!
- one black Kobo Mini eReader
- tons of books preloaded on it!
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson series - Rick Riordan
- Divergent series - Veronica Roth
- Game of Thrones series (The Songs of Ice and Fire) George R.R. Martin
- Narnia series - C.S. Lewis
- Maze Runner series - James Dashner
- Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
- Odd Thomas series - Dean Koontz
- Torchwood book series
- Alex Rider series - Anthony Horowitz
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- Heat series - Richard Castle
- Ender’s Game Saga - Orson Scott Card
- The Chemical Gardens trilogy - Lauren DeStefano
- Dresden Files series - Jim Butcher
- Howl’s Moving Castle series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Chrestomanci series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
- Graceling Realm series - Kristin Cashore
- Summer Falls - Amelia Williams
- The Angel’s Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
- Storm series - Richard Castle
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Discworld series - Terry Pratchett
- Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman collection
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series - Douglas Adams
- The Hollows series - Kim Harrison
- Sunshine - Robin McKinley
- The Black Jewels trilogy - Anne Bishop
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- The Mars Trilogy - Kim Stanley
- NEW! The Sword of Truth series - Terry Goodkind
- NEW! David Gemmel collection
- NEW! The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
- NEW! Warm Bodies - Issac Marion
- NEW! The Young Wizards series - Diane Duane
- NEW! Stephen King Collection
- NEW! Dangerous Women - George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois
- NEW! The Wheel of Time series - Robert Jordan
- NEW! The Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson
- NEW! A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snickett
- NEW! The Cirque du Freak series - Darren Shan
- NEW! The Demonata series - Darren Shan
- NEW! The Ranger’s Apprentice series - John Flanagan
If you have any specific books you want then let me know and I’ll try my best to get them for you!
1. Reblog this post to enter. You can reblog as many times as you want!
2. Likes count.
3. Be following the Geek Studio.
4. Anyone can enter! No country limits!
5. That’s it!
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
End Date: February 28th, 2014 at 10:00PM EST
Huskies make the best faces